Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh my, this house!!

One of my biggest pet peeves is when bloggers copy, paste and post all their ideas from other bloggers.  I'm sorry, I admit it, I'm going to make an exception with this post!  I'm copying, pasting and posting directly from one of my favourite bloggers, Erin Gates of Elements of Style.  This house is just too awesome to not show you!  
A few days ago, Erin showcased the latest project from her Dad's architecture firm and ....WOW!  It's very clear where Erin developed her sense of style and attention to detail.  It's so rare that we see this style of home on the west coast of British Columbia.  It's definitely more of an east coast vibe isn't it?  Look at the details in the rounded kitchen island, the nautical looking staircase, the AMAZING kids bunk beds!  My kids would die to sleep in those bunks for a night!   Enjoy...
elements of style
elements of style
elements of style
elements of style
elements of style
elements of style
elements of style

elements of style
elements of style
Absolutely beautiful work!  Thanks for sharing your Dad's talent with us Erin!
 
Check out the architecture firm's portfolio at www.newenglanddesign.com 



1 comment:

  1. Wow Lindsay! Fantastic!!! Love all the millwork... the details are wonderful! I gotta say though, I'm in luv with the outdoor kitchen with that view!!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete