Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kickin it, Cobalt Blue

Some people are of the school of thought that "less is more." I beg to differ, as I'm a firm believer that more is definitely more...and so rings true for one of my favourite colours...cobalt blue. Shocking, electric and definitely not for the faint of heart.  This colour makes an impact!  Whether you are considering a dash of this hue or you prefer the full palette, cobalt blue is magnetic!


good life of design

domino mag

  
miles redd
  
the lennoxx


fashionable interiors

 
a touch of luxe

cool spotter


11 comments:

  1. Love this color! Looks super chic & "royal". Have a lovely day! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with blue right now! I just did a post on it a few days ago! Love this. Come take a peek :)
    xo Jessica Rae
    www.lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobalt is my favourite shade of blue - I especially love how it looks paired with my very favourite colour, purple :-) I hung a couple of cobalt blue paintings in our hallway, and I love how they energize the space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When done right that colour can be smashing! I love it, my china from my grandmas has cobalt blue and I hope to inject a bit into my neutral living room! Love the photos! The wallpaper in the first photo is breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for following my blog!
    i love yours too, and can't wait to read more posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the second image! This is a great color for sure. Thanks for stopping by my site :) Oh, I love your layout! Have a lovely weekend.

    [ keep calm & blog on ] xo Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cobalt blue and love the way they used it in the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. more is more...always!
    I am over the edge with pink and aqua right now.
    This blue is gorgeous and I think would look great in our sons new room.
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am right in the middle of a massive obsession with cobalt blue. Great inspirational images

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post!! So clean and refreshing for a blue.

    ReplyDelete