Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Solstice = Summer Brights!

Now that summer is officially here in Vancouver (have you looked out your window yet? It's another beautiful day!) we're going to see tons of bright colours on the streets.  I clearly remember loving my pink neon socks in the 80's... but this time around I'm obsessing over the orange bra by JCrew.  So pretty!  Oh and have you tried the makeup at Joe Fresh?  It's incredibly low priced (dare I say cheap?!) and is actually really good stuff!  They have all the trendy bright colours for the season and I've been wearing the neon coral nail polish on my toes.  It's an instant summer pick me up!

the knotty bride

kaboodle

blonde ambition

cocoa and hearts


call it beauty

bin bin

designers guild

tumblr



2 comments:

  1. I am tired of spending so much on makeup. I will have to check out Joe Fresh now...thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Summer! I love this Neon 80's come back! By August we're going to be daltonic after so much bright colors around! Huge Hug! XoXo

    ReplyDelete